Facebook impressions created
generated Facebook post engagements
increase of Facebook page likes
About Pet Supplies Plus
Pet Supplies Plus has earned the reputation as America’s Favorite Neighborhood Pet Store by offering a wide array of pet food, pet products, grooming services and animal expertise in a welcoming environment, with more than 300 locations in 25 Eastern states.
What we did:
re:group began the Pet Supplies Plus client relationship in July 2013 by developing a corporate social media strategy that would guide activity on their existing social media channels, Facebook and Twitter. That strategy would give depth and purpose to all social content, including the addition of two social networks, Pinterest and Instagram. re:group also created a test market program that would give life and structure to franchisee social media.
Since July 2013, re:group has provided Pet Supplies Plus with a corporate social media strategy; a social media policy; a workflow and response diagram that anticipates and guides responses to neighbor conversations across all social media; created a corporate Pinterest and Instagram page; written daily social media updates for all four social networks; developed a franchisee test market program; and has intercepted and managed all Yelp and Google Places/Google+ Local reviews.
We have also:
- Grown Facebook page likes by 20%
- Generated 262,578 Facebook post engagements
- Created 5,206,636 Facebook impressions
- Created a Facebook app, resulting in over 265 neighbor-generated pet photos
- Increased Twitter followers by 107% from Oct 2013
- Created the Be Our Neighbor Pinterest and Instagram community growth contest, resulting in over 3,416 entries and 3,969 new followers
- Generated 2,080 in-store redemptions of social media coupons
- Claimed 75% of stores on Yelp (through August 2014)
- Claimed 100% of stores on Google Places/Google+ Local
Time Period Analyzed: July 1, 2013 through August 1, 2014
social media competitive audit, social media strategy, social media policy, social media workflow, social media response strategy, social media community development, social media community management, social media content development, social media monitoring, social media performance analytics, social media training, social media advertising