Analysis + Creativity = Results
We take a simple analytical approach to your business. The creative insights we find are the real reward.
Marketing is messy, particularly when you have a complex organization with multiple products, channels and audiences to navigate and motivate. There are lots of options and opportunities — Do you need to rebrand? Do you need a new website? Do you need social, digital or traditional advertising? It can be challenging to pick the right strategy and execute the best solution, particularly when there are a lot of needs and only a little budget.
We use a structured, collaborative approach to help us figure it all out. It gives clarity to the chaos, order to the process and helps us together identify and prioritize opportunities and achieve results. It is simple and analytic. It is insightful and creative. It looks at your brand and business from the inside out and outside in. And it engages your team and ours to create solutions that are better than either of us could generate on our own. We call it the 5Ds.
What your customers think of you, what you think of yourself, what you want to accomplish.
Discover is where we talk to a lot of people, ask a lot of questions and analyze every piece of data we can get our hands on. It can include:
- Key stakeholder interviews or workshops
- Business documentation and information review
- Competitive, communications, media and social media audits
- Online behavior research
- Customer/transaction data review
- Consumer/customer/channel research
Where you are in the market, where you want to be and how to get there.
Define is where our learning is boiled down into actionable insight and strategic direction. It is an iterative process that we do together with you. When we are done, you have a guidebook for positioning, marketing and aligning your brand. Typically, it includes definition of:
- Competitive market position and opportunities
- Target audiences, channel partners and their critical touchpoints
- Performance objectives and metrics
- Integrated marketing, media and creative strategies and tactics
- Brand platform, including position, proposition and key appeals
Where and how to connect with your channel and with your customer. How you look, speak and act when you do.
Design is not just the creative expression of the brand; it is creating the context, the content and the connection between the brand and the customer. Depending upon your needs, it might include:
- Brand image and identity programs
- Digital and traditional creative advertising concepts
- Targeted marketing and social media programs
- Integrated media/communication/promotion/PR plans
- Internal or channel communications programs to align key stakeholders in support of the brand
Impactful, integrated programs that work.
We can design solutions that you implement, or, if you prefer, we can do the execution and steward them on your behalf. Our experience working across multi-channel platforms means we know how to get things done on time, on budget and with the right metrics to measure results. We can help with:
- Creative production and placement
- Website development and management
- Traditional and digital media planning and buying
- Digital presence optimization, including natural and paid search
- Social media monitoring, content generation and community management
What do our metrics tell us? Is it working or does it need to be adjusted? How can we make it work even better?
Data takes us back to the beginning of our process again—to Discover. Based on what we learn, we change or stay the course. We like to look at three types of metrics—relationship, behavior and business.
- Relationship metrics speak to our service relationship with you, things like adherence to budgets, timely communications and execution of programs. We help you identify what those are and establish regular performance reviews to make certain we are exceeding your expectations.
- Behavioral metrics capture consumer, client and referrer engagement. They include things such as social media mentions, click-through rates, Web traffic, conversion-to-inquiry and other metrics that we can build into the customer journey to measure key touchpoints.
- Business metrics are those provided by you, such as: product or system sales, referrals, leads, conversion ratios, loyalty, profitability—basically any data you can capture that we can impact through our efforts.