job opportunity: Mid Level Art Director
re:group is seeking a Mid Level Art Director with 3+ years experience, hence the job posting you are currently perusing. re:group is a small, independent agency located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This position is unique as you will be exposed to much more than one of those “big agencies”. Not only will you be expected to bring ideas and creative flair to a variety of clients, you will get to try on other hats like beefing up your presentation skills, interacting with clients on a regular basis and even running out to get your CD coffee.
We joke. Sound like something that’s up your alley? Drop us a line..
Mid Level Art Director
VP Executive Creative Director
- Create designs for a multitude of mediums.
- Work on conceptual campaign development.
- Bring new ideas forward for internal clients and projects.
- Interact with clients./li>
- Manage day-to-day creative workflows./li>
- Collaborate with various internal teams./li>
- Manage various production vendors as needed./li>
- Must love being a creative and have a passion for the craft./li>
- Bachelor’s degree or Portfolio school degree in design or related field.
- 3+ years in an agency or relevant environment
- Team player who’s open to learning.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in most Adobe CC programs.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Experience in designing for digital world – website, email, banners, etc.
- Must be conceptual as well as a good designer.
- Must understand strategy and be able to work to a brief.
- Some coding knowledge a plus.
The above description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.