job opportunity: Account Executive
We are adding to our team of talented and fun professionals. If you’re a consummate account service professional, adept at finessing client relationships, nurturing great work, and paying attention to detail, we want you. The successful candidate must have three years account experience and be technically competent. re:group is an integrated advertising agency located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com.
Client Services Director
To manage work on behalf of assigned clients, service re:group clients and create sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and team members.
Management of client accounts
- Responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the agency product/service offer including:
- Identifying insights and key communication points for client projects to support the overall brand strategy
- Monitoring performance of agency against identified client goals
- Supporting client satisfaction and retention
Establish and achieve the following performance measures:
- Profitability of individual jobs
- Client satisfaction
- Internal team member satisfaction
Responsible for oversight of all assigned client activities. Job responsibilities may include:
- Working with clients via phone or in-person regarding advertising and marketing programs.
- Conducting industry or competitive research for clients or business prospects.
- Processing client projects, preparing estimates and handling requests through the re:group system.
- Clearly communicating client needs to other departments (creative, production, media) and following up with them to ensure a product that meets the expectations of the agency and client.
- Maintaining project timelines and status reports.
- Working with project management, media and production departments to coordinate programs or material production as necessary.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise internally or with the client.
- Proofing materials and submitting them to the client for approval.
- Managing talent payments and work with third party payroll to prepare estimates.
- Reviewing and approving outside invoices relevant to tasks managed.
- Providing appropriate reporting as required by the client.
Management of client accounts
- Work with the agency and client teams to develop, execute and track integrated communications plans that engage audiences, achieve objectives and provide clients a return on their investment.
- Approach a client’s business with no bias as to channel.
- Create plans against defined objectives based on consumer knowledge and strategic insights.
- Manage the media, creative and production processes and teams with fiscal responsibility, integrity and transparency.
- Ensure seamless client/agency communications through regular team meetings; appropriate strategy documents/briefs; conference and status reports; monthly or quarterly performance reports; and annual client evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a minimum of three years agency experience
- Understanding of branding, marketing, finance and business processes
- Familiarity with traditional and digital media channels
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful and creative
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to foster solid personal relationships
- Obsessively detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to multitask
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Confidence, self-starter
- MS Office, Keynote and Pages proficiency
- Knowledge of Workamajig a plus
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.